9919 Shine online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 60 job change d/cd now cant log back in

2 posters

Go down

Level 60 job change d/cd now cant log back in Empty Level 60 job change d/cd now cant log back in

Post  BlueBird Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm

In the morning after I had downloaded the new patch from leen (Thank you leen) after the lvl 20 promotion I had to do the new skills quest 3 times the kills were not saved after I kept being d/cd so I would have to start all over again.
In the evening I tried to do the lvl 60 job change 3 times but every time the zombies came I became disconnected from the world server. Up to then I had been playing just fine. After the 3rd attempt I was unable to log onto the game at all only to the fiesta online screen with the message that connection to servers has failed. Today I am still getting the same message is the game down (doubtful after this length of time) or (more probable) do I have a problem with my computer and a fire wall, or is there a glitch that because I was in a special map my launcher is no longer functioning correctly. BUT most Importantly what do I have to do to get back into the game. Someone please help me out here. Thanks

BlueBird

Back to top Go down

Level 60 job change d/cd now cant log back in Empty Re: Level 60 job change d/cd now cant log back in

Post  fallen Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

BlueBird wrote:In the morning after I had downloaded the new patch from leen (Thank you leen) after the lvl 20 promotion I had to do the new skills quest 3 times the kills were not saved after I kept being d/cd so I would have to start all over again.
In the evening I tried to do the lvl 60 job change 3 times but every time the zombies came I became disconnected from the world server. Up to then I had been playing just fine. After the 3rd attempt I was unable to log onto the game at all only to the fiesta online screen with the message that connection to servers has failed. Today I am still getting the same message is the game down (doubtful after this length of time) or (more probable) do I have a problem with my computer and a fire wall, or is there a glitch that because I was in a special map my launcher is no longer functioning correctly. BUT most Importantly what do I have to do to get back into the game. Someone please help me out here. Thanks
The server has been going up and down lately just be patient and try for awhile and youll catch it when its back up, unfortunately with it being unstable job changes are harder to do due to the unstableness you can be disconnected in the middle of the change and lose all progress that you have made in that part of it, no other parts that you have previously completed would be affected.
fallen
fallen

Back to top Go down