9919 Shine online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol.

5 posters

Go down

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol. Empty Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol.

Post  Shyun Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol. 2010_04_03_17_12_23_w0_Shyun

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol. 2010_04_04_04_16_37_w0_Shyun

Yeah..
Like the title said. HG's are supossed to be 91. And we gotta be at least 110 to not aggro the kallaps.
So. First, we cant kill helga as it is right now. And second when we get to the point where we can kill it, we wont need HG's anymore lol. So please reduce the kallap and Hellguard number.

Shyun

Back to top Go down

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol. Empty Re: Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol.

Post  Arya Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Or! make multiple parties with multiple clerics and tanks. HM, sounds possible.
Arya
Arya

Back to top Go down

Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol. Empty Re: Are you serious? How do you want us to do this lol.

Post  DeadPool Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 pm

wow thats wayyy to much mobs
DeadPool
DeadPool

Back to top Go down

Post  Saruin Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 am

Arya wrote:Or! make multiple parties with multiple clerics and tanks. HM, sounds possible.
It's really not, lol. It's 50+ kallaps at once (Yes, literally 50 kallaps.) and they spawn automatically and automatically attack you.
Saruin
Saruin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arya Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 am

How is that not possible? So, 4+ parties aren't involved in the demise of helga, instead they're mob control. I can understand how it's not ideal, but I still don't understand the impossible part. Well, the cooperation might be.

But, if you say it's impossible, I'll stop arguing. I only ever participated in 2 or 3 raids, and the drama got on my nerves, so.. no more OS raids for meh.

Last edited by Arya on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Second thought)
Arya
Arya

Back to top Go down

Post  leen Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am

u know helga isn't meant to be soloable, or killed with less than 20 people on a balanced server..

leen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum