Reducing pvp

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 am

xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 am

xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn

Well then you my dear are just as oblivious to your stupidity as Ran is. Apparently illiterate too since I said "This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition." Evol got pk'd earlier by Ran which really set this thing going, as well as his mouth was just too much for himself to handle.

And funny you say that, I haven't moaned one bit about this. I actually enjoy the fact I have someone to mass war and kill. I've been itching for PvP action for awhile. ;D
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  aknrules on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 am

whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>

aknrules

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 am

Viral wrote:Evol got pk'd earlier by Ran which really set this thing going, as well as his mouth was just too much for himself to handle.

aknrules wrote:ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>

Lets see, I have an actual statement from Evol and akn has his own proof.

gg
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 am

aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 am

whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.

Mmm yeah, obvious lie is obvious. I saw you in SoD when Evol was pk'd by you. Nice try though, but you have to THINK of an actual excuse to back you up next time.
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.

Mmm yeah, obvious lie is obvious. I saw you in SoD when Evol was pk'd by you. Nice try though, but you have to THINK of an actual excuse to back you up next time.


Notice i was talking to AKN and not you. Also methal wasn't there when i PKed Evol so my statement is true. Also check my other post. When you want to talk about excuses.
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.

Mmm yeah, obvious lie is obvious. I saw you in SoD when Evol was pk'd by you. Nice try though, but you have to THINK of an actual excuse to back you up next time.

Iv explained why i Pked Evol, Very Happy In game when you asked me so don't go around with your head in the sand acting like you don't know why.
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  xLarka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

@ aknrules : I don't PK. Methal is a level 91 Archer. Not a PKer. I'm more interested in leveling than PvP. Please enlighten me on who complained?


@ Viral : I guess this a matter of personal opinion. Whether it's in real life, or on the internet hiding behind a monitor, should not change a persons morals, values and how they treat one another.

Yes, you're very correct when you stated how this is a game. And to play it how you wish. But, with your way of playing, and this current situation, how does this even relate to the topic of this thread? BabyPeach started this topic about reducing the PvP, and you're increasing it.

Maybe you're the illiterate one here?

"And funny you say that, I haven't moaned one bit about this. I actually enjoy the fact I have someone to mass war and kill. I've been itching for PvP action for awhile. ;D"
Maybe if you read what I stated properly, you would have noticed, I never accused you of moaning about the current problem we are having here.


~ Ryekarayn


Last edited by xLarka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
xLarka
xLarka

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 28
Location : Canada.. eh?

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.

Mmm yeah, obvious lie is obvious. I saw you in SoD when Evol was pk'd by you. Nice try though, but you have to THINK of an actual excuse to back you up next time.


Notice i was talking to AKN and not you. Also methal wasn't there when i PKed Evol so my statement is true. Also check my other post. When you want to talk about excuses.

You don't get it. You and your "backup" claim to have NEVER pk'd anyone. I have proven that to be a lie. So anything you say is moot.

*EDIT* I did not ask you why you pk'd Evol, at all. As soon as he said he was that was all I needed. Once again, your mouth is getting you in trouble kid.


Last edited by Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  aknrules on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 am

didnt say both of u at the same time.
i was just pointing out who ive heard people say pk them o.o

aknrules

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am

Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
xLarka wrote:
Viral wrote:This is the internet dear, maturity has no meaning/definition. Ran and Rye wants to pk then so be it, you'll see what happens because of it. If you're gonna bitch and moan cause I put you on our KoS List (Nobody in my guild was against it, they actually like it), oh well. You started this, I'm simply having fun with it since no one can do a thing about it. Of course, owning nubs is great!

tl;dr: This is a game, play it the way you want. But be wary of the consequences of your decisions. Also, lol @ Ran needing help trying to prove something. Keep the lulz coming, kid.

Well I see maturity is obviously not your forte. "Rye", did not PK.
Could you elaborate on how I "started" this issue?
I'm not bitching and moaning about this situation, I'm trying to solve it.

Maybe you should take your own advise.~



~ Ryekarayn


I agree with you, viral is just trying to start something with us. I think hes bored with life.

ive seen people complaining about u and methal pking them >.>


Lmfao that is a lie, considering iv never once PKed in front of Methal. OR has Methal never PKED someone in front of me.

Mmm yeah, obvious lie is obvious. I saw you in SoD when Evol was pk'd by you. Nice try though, but you have to THINK of an actual excuse to back you up next time.


Notice i was talking to AKN and not you. Also methal wasn't there when i PKed Evol so my statement is true. Also check my other post. When you want to talk about excuses.

You don't get it. You and your "backup" claim to have NEVER pk'd anyone. I have proven that to be a lie. So anything you say is moot.

Viral are you really that stupid?. In that comment i Posted i NEVER pked someone in front of Methal. NOR has she PKd in FRONT OF ME. Duh?! Open your eyes, and stop reading what you want to be there but isn't.
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  aknrules on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 am

o wait just remembered u pked me when i was plvl my cleric in aew when u threw that little tantrum when arya kicked up from guild -.-

aknrules

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 am

aknrules wrote:o wait just remembered u pked me when i was plvl my clerin in aew when u threw that little tantrum when arya kicked up from guild -.-

o.o Dang you still remember that. XDD that was a longgg time ago. Before i was in Rye~~~
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  aknrules on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 am

whitewind77 wrote:
aknrules wrote:o wait just remembered u pked me when i was plvl my clerin in aew when u threw that little tantrum when arya kicked up from guild -.-

o.o Dang you still remember that. XDD that was a longgg time ago. Before i was in Rye~~~

yea but somehow forgot it or u would have been on my list >.>

aknrules

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

whitewind777 wrote:Viral are you really that stupid?. In that comment i Posted i NEVER pked someone in front of Methal. NOR has she PKd in FRONT OF ME. Duh?! Open your eyes, and stop reading what you want to be there but isn't.


Holy hell, wow. I wasn't even REFERENCING that you idiot, I was talking on a completely different action. Even akn wasn't saying you two were together.

l2read.


Last edited by Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  xLarka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

aknrules wrote:didnt say both of u at the same time.
i was just pointing out who ive heard people say pk them o.o

I've never PK'ed, Only played around in FBZ3. Trust me Methal isn't well off enough to be a PKer.

Only time I recall PvP'ing was in GHS. When Fire AoE'd someone on accident but, the other player didn't realize it was a mistake, and began to PvP him. Therefore I helped Fire in the situation without realizing the whole problem till after, when I asked him why he attacked that person in the first place.

I'm sorry to that player for any inconvenience Ryekarayn and Myself may have caused them.


~ Ryekarayn
xLarka
xLarka

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 28
Location : Canada.. eh?

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  aknrules on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 am

xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:didnt say both of u at the same time.
i was just pointing out who ive heard people say pk them o.o

I've never PK'ed, Only played around in FBZ3. Trust me Methal isn't well off enough to be a PKer.

Only time I recall PvP'ing was in GHS. When Fire AoE'd someone on accident but, the other player didn't realize it was a mistake, and began to PvP him. Therefore I helped Fire in the situation without realizing the whole problem till after, when I asked him why he attacked that person in the first place.

I'm sorry to that player for any inconvenience Ryekarayn and Myself may have caused them.


~ Ryekarayn

*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

aknrules

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  xLarka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am


aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn
xLarka
xLarka

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 28
Location : Canada.. eh?

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 am

xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn

Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!

Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 am

Viral wrote:
xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn

Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!


Viral, xLarka is just trying to say that she didn't know what was going on and why. So she just reacted.She was just saying that she was defending herself and her BFs. But you keep saying that it was a act of PKing -.-. In simple terms she was putting water on the fire to put it out, but you just keep pouring on my gas. Whats your problem viral?


Last edited by whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am

whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn

Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!


Viral, xLarka is just trying to say that she didn't know what was going on and why. So she just reacted. In simple terms she was putting water on the fire to put it out, but you just keep pouring on my gas. Whats your problem viral?

Simply stating that I didn't know a "misunderstanding" could change an action from Pk'ing/Teaming to "PvP". I learned something new!
Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  xLarka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 am

Viral wrote:
Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!


You're trying to make a problem out of a situation that can easily be resolved.

I gave my reason in the situation and also apologized for my actions. My actions weren't fair or correct for the matter. But my reason is valid.
I do however, understand if that person has a dislike for me, because I did not get a chance to MSG him/her about the situation and apologize for the misunderstanding.

Once again; I am very sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused that person.
My sincerest apologies.


~ Ryekarayn
xLarka
xLarka

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 28
Location : Canada.. eh?

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  whitewind77 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 am

Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn

Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!


Viral, xLarka is just trying to say that she didn't know what was going on and why. So she just reacted. In simple terms she was putting water on the fire to put it out, but you just keep pouring on my gas. Whats your problem viral?

Simply stating that I didn't know a "misunderstanding" could change an action from Pk'ing/Teaming to "PvP". I learned something new!


Viral she said she was sorry. Can't you just lut it go. Or had your maturity lvl not reached enough for you to do that?
whitewind77
whitewind77

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed :3

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Viral on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 am

whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
whitewind77 wrote:
Viral wrote:
xLarka wrote:
aknrules wrote:*cough* thats no pvping thats teaming *cough*

I called it PvP, because it was a misunderstanding, if I had known about the problem at hand, I wouldn't have entered the situation.

At the time Fire and I were grinding. I was kiting when the problem arose, therefore I only protected my Boyfriend/Guildmate/Party member as a reflex.

And again, I'm sorry to whom I had inconvenienced.


~ Ryekarayn

Oh, so misunderstandings (even how BS you make them to be, teaming is teaming, not PvP) are instantly changed to "PvP"ing? I gotcha!


Viral, xLarka is just trying to say that she didn't know what was going on and why. So she just reacted. In simple terms she was putting water on the fire to put it out, but you just keep pouring on my gas. Whats your problem viral?

Simply stating that I didn't know a "misunderstanding" could change an action from Pk'ing/Teaming to "PvP". I learned something new!


Viral she said she was sorry. Can't you just lut it go. Or had your maturity lvl not reached enough for you to do that?

Reducing pvp - Page 2 1255311593141

Viral
Viral

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Abyss

Back to top Go down

Reducing pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Reducing pvp

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum