9919 Shine online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Reference for me?

2 posters

Go down

Registration Reference for me? Empty Registration Reference for me?

Post  hanzohotori Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey guys, can someone check me over for reference so i can get a shine online account? Thank yous. And if any gms are read this i would like to ask them if they can check me over themselves or like after their harsh exams (im also studying for exams).

hanzohotori

Back to top Go down

Registration Reference for me? Empty Re: Registration Reference for me?

Post  Viral Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:36 pm

hanzohotori wrote:Hey guys, can someone check me over for reference so i can get a shine online account? Thank yous. And if any gms are read this i would like to ask them if they can check me over themselves or like after their harsh exams (im also studying for exams).

There is a referral list in the Tavern Section with players who are willing to submit a referral to get you an account. Send them a PM and they will contact a CSR or GM. But you will have to wait, our only GM is having internet problems and she won't be on all the time. So please be patient.
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post  hanzohotori Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm

alright thank you very much. As long as like i dont have to get TOO much personal information out on me then its all good

hanzohotori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum