Where to download client?

Go down

Where to download client? Empty Where to download client?

Post  slickcanuck on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 am

The download link for the client is not working 'http://www.tl56789.com/23shine.rar' Says the domain name expired. Are there any other download locations?

slickcanuck

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  Ikimoto on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am

slickcanuck wrote:The download link for the client is not working 'http://www.tl56789.com/23shine.rar' Says the domain name expired. Are there any other download locations?

Do you have the 99Shine Client? If so, copy the entire folder to a different location on your computer.

If not, follow the Installation guide here:http://shineonline.forumactif.com/guides-f3/how-to-register-and-install-the-game-t2.htm.

Also, here:http://shineonline.forumactif.com/guides-f3/9919-new--low-rates-t1399.htm#24460 is everything you need to start playing 9919Shine

Also, here is a program that will allow you to run the game properly without changing your System Language to Chinese: http://shineonline.forumactif.com/guides-f3/microsoft-applocale-t1372.htm
Ikimoto
Ikimoto

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Scotland, UK.

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty thank you!

Post  slickcanuck on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm

thank you very much. your suggestions were very useful and I have managed to get online. now if only there's a way to translate it to english. Wink

slickcanuck

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  Ikimoto on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

slickcanuck wrote:thank you very much. your suggestions were very useful and I have managed to get online. now if only there's a way to translate it to english. Wink

Glad to help (: Did you use the English Patch?
Ikimoto
Ikimoto

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Scotland, UK.

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  slickcanuck on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Glad to help (: Did you use the English Patch?

hehe! no. but I do have the intention or rectifying that. (should I start from scratch or just apply the ENG patch?) thanks again. Very Happy

slickcanuck

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  Ikimoto on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm

slickcanuck wrote:
Glad to help (: Did you use the English Patch?

hehe! no. but I do have the intention or rectifying that. (should I start from scratch or just apply the ENG patch?) thanks again. Very Happy

Well, I think it should be fine by just using the EngPatch now, if it doesn't, I'm sorry, I've never been in that situation before.
Ikimoto
Ikimoto

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Scotland, UK.

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  slickcanuck on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 am

Well, it seems to have worked, but I have to use the chinese executable because I cant login with the english one. Installing client, eng patch, chinese patch, then fix seemed to do the trick. And it's in english. (very important) Thanks again for the help. Wink

slickcanuck

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  Ikimoto on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 am

slickcanuck wrote:Well, it seems to have worked, but I have to use the chinese executable because I cant login with the english one. Installing client, eng patch, chinese patch, then fix seemed to do the trick. And it's in english. (very important) Thanks again for the help. Wink

No problem, and that's normal, everyone has to run the Chinese .exe to play. Wink
Ikimoto
Ikimoto

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Scotland, UK.

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  agentelias25 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Do i have to have a 99 shine account to get 9919 download ?????

agentelias25

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  meowy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 am

http://shine2helppers.help-out.net/forum.htm

meowy

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  mohamedlol on Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 am

slickcanuck wrote:The download link for the client is not working 'http://www.tl56789.com/23shine.rar' Says the domain name expired. Are there any other download locations?

mohamedlol

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Where to download client? Empty Re: Where to download client?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum