TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Shyun on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Can we get Tbk's and Bkr's already? There are a few people that got them from the glitched map and its pretty much unfair for everybody since its easier for them to level and they are stronger for pvp <<

Shyun

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Saruin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Shyun wrote:Can we get Tbk's and Bkr's already? There are a few people that got them from the glitched map and its pretty much unfair for everybody since its easier for them to level and they are stronger for pvp <<

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH.
Srsly gais. I'm 93 using a lvl 80 weapon.
Saruin
Saruin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Internets

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  NorthernLights on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Saruin wrote:
Shyun wrote:Can we get Tbk's and Bkr's already? There are a few people that got them from the glitched map and its pretty much unfair for everybody since its easier for them to level and they are stronger for pvp <<

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH.
Srsly gais. I'm 93 using a lvl 80 weapon.

That's your own fault then 85 BK's drop in HS- 80 Duegon in BR and is easy drop to.

NorthernLights

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Saruin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

NorthernLights wrote:
Saruin wrote:
Shyun wrote:Can we get Tbk's and Bkr's already? There are a few people that got them from the glitched map and its pretty much unfair for everybody since its easier for them to level and they are stronger for pvp <<

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH.
Srsly gais. I'm 93 using a lvl 80 weapon.

That's your own fault then 85 BK's drop in HS- 80 Duegon in BR and is easy drop to.

HURRR DURRR
That's what I've been using. Sorry that I didn't SPECIFY that it was an eighty FIVE!!! weapon.
Saruin
Saruin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Internets

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  HellsCrypt on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm

you think thats bad I am lvl 100 xD with a 85 bk xD
HellsCrypt
HellsCrypt

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Arya on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Hell, I swear to god, change your signature or I will track you down, kidnap, and sodomize you.
Arya
Arya

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Naughty Websites

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Marduk on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 pm

thats....interesting
Marduk
Marduk

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  HellsCrypt on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Arya wrote:Hell, I swear to god, change your signature or I will track you down, kidnap, and sodomize you.


NEVER D:<
HellsCrypt
HellsCrypt

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

TBK's / BKR's pl0x Empty Re: TBK's / BKR's pl0x

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum